Educational leaders can use blogs several ways. First and for most than can use them to
communicate with their staff and have an open discussion to bounce ideas off
one another for school events or lesson plans. Educational leaders can also encourage their teachers
to use blogs and have their students communicate through the blogs as a
homework assignment. Some students
are more likely to share their ideas on the plot of a story if they can write
it down rather than speaking in class.
Essentially educaitonal leaders can use blogs just as anyone would use a
blog it is a great way to communicate and bounce ideas off of one another.
I would love to be communicated with through a blog. Sometimes I find myself "blog surfing" and interesting topic. It is very easy to get lost in the sea of blogs.
ReplyDeleteIt is a great way to collaborate. You are so right. Some of the best ideas I found are from blogs I stumbled upon for Algebra 2, one of the hardest subjects to find ideas for. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for commenting! I went ahead and followed both of your blogs and will be sure to comment this week! They both look great!
ReplyDelete