Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Action Research Plan




9 comments:

  1. It looks good. it looks like you have tons of assessing throughout. That's good for checking the progress as you go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks good to me. I'm challenged by a very small sample set. I only have three teachers to work with so surveys won't do. I'll use a lot of interviews and set up some logs for them to track use. I like the freshness of your blog. Easy on the eyes at this time of night. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the details you have put into the plan Emily. I think it is very well thought out and comprehensive. Lots of good data will be collected in various formats. Good luck with your research.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Same as what Ms. Roebuck's comment on your plan, I too agree about how nice you put details in to your plan. I think this will be a good action research. I personally also wants to know how you will come up to a conclusion on the usage of "Digit". Our district is trying to go that ways too, trying to do more online learning although we already have one before (PLATO). Good luck with your research.
    Reply

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow you have narrowed your topic, very specific. Your have specific reflections with a team, just not your own conclusions. It seems like a lot of you follow up and analyzing will come in May or during the summer after the scores come in, which is perfect timing. You made me think of an amendment to mine, thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow you have narrowed your topic, very specific. Your have specific reflections with a team, just not your own conclusions. It seems like a lot of you follow up and analyzing will come in May or during the summer after the scores come in, which is perfect timing. You made me think of an amendment to mine, thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have a well-thought out plan. I am impressed by all the assessment and survey-ing throughout. Student surveys are a wonderful idea. You will get good information from those surveys.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have a great plan with lots of thought behind its planning. I'll be interested to see how your implementation of the new curriculum impacts student learning.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for all the comments they are much appreciated!!

    ReplyDelete